Seattle Korean Barista makes headlines for ‘Seahawks Lynch Latte Art’

EUNICE LEE 10/22/2015 19:54 Read : 5,956

latte.jpg

Stacy Kim gains popularity for creative latte art

In the “City of Coffee”-Seattle, a Korean barista is being noted for her ‘Marshawn Lynch Latte’ (image above).

Stacy Kim (image below) at Queen Bee Espresso is an expert at latte art. Latte art requires an artistic sense and endless practice to master even basic techniques, such as a heart shape, a leaf, tulip, rose, and the more advanced swan. 

Kim was recently in the spotlight of Seattle latte lovers for making a unicorn, a Halloween pumpkin, a swan, and a panda.

Her latte art of Seattle Seahawks’ running back Marshawn Lynch with the beginning of the 2015 NFL season is being praised by football fans.

“You drink coffee with your eyes first, then your nose, and then your mouth. So I think it is very important to visually appeal to people." Kim said.

She described herself as a "latte artist," and added “I threw myself into the coffee business when I was emotionally at my lowest point. I found myself and felt happy while making coffee.” 

She has participated in latte art competitions and is currently showcasing her creation on Instagram (@barista_stacy) and on her blog (www.baristastacy.com).

stacy.png

11 Articles Found /1 Page

Meat-Lovers Paradise!
   11/17/2016  

Copyright © HHB Media LLC All rights reserved.