Carol Gregory runs for 30th district state representative

Jay-Kwon Park 10/13/2015 02:55 Read : 1,193

Carol Gregory, candidate for Representative of State District 30, share her visions for the City of Federal Way with Korean voters. 

Gregory is running her campaign to become the representative for the 30th district. This position has been vacant since the death of Roger Freeman, former Representative for the 30th district. Many candidates started campaigns to replace him, including Shari Song, and the Democratic Party decided on Carol Gregory as their candidate. Since then, Gregory has been working as the acting Representative. 

Gregory has been acting Representative for about 8 months and contributed a lot to enhancing Washington State’s education system. She has not only successfully helped lower college tuition but also supported opening Korean classes in schools. In a join interview with Representative Cindy Ryu, Gregory stated In an interview with the Korean press “my granddaughter is a big fan of K-POP and decided to take Korean at Federal Way Korean School to learn more about Korea.” And stressed “I also have a lot of interest in Korea and creating more Korean classes in Washington.”

She is also in favor of policies that would help Korean businesses. She mentioned that small business owners including Korean owners are suffering from different taxes. She promised tax reform that would help small business owners in many ways. She stated that “the role of Koreans in the city of Federal Way is huge. I need more Koreans to support me during the campaign in order for me to push forward policies that favors Koreans in the city.”

Currently, she is raising funds for her campaign and donations can be made through www.electcarolgregory.org.

238 Articles Found /16 Page

“It is time to vote"
   10/16/2015  

Copyright © HHB Media LLC All rights reserved.